We can support you by creating or helping you create the specification of your process plant either as part of a wider project scope (Detailed Engineering Design) or as a separate requirement.
Our team has extensive experience across a wide range of major process equipment and equipment vendors.
Our aim is to ensure that the equipment is specified to meet your exact requirements.
We can perform vendor audits and assessments and bid analysis and liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that your needs are met in full.
- Simple datasheets through to full procurement specifications
- Specification/selection of single components (e.g. safety valves), through simple equipment/skids and on to complex bespoke equipment such as fermenters & reactors
- From single item to full plants, bench scale to a complete industrial plant
- Technical & commercial vendor and bid analysis
- Full project and holistic support through the use of our process engineering and validation teams.
Request a Callback…
Why choose Blue Hatch for Equipment Specification?
- We have over 40 years of process engineering and equipment specification.
- Can provide individual URS’s trough to a specification, DQ and FAT performance service.
- We can work within your own engineering and validation teams, or can provide a stand-alone project team.
- We are happy to work flexibly with clients; you only pay for what you want!
- Our validation, engineering and technical experts work together to provide you with a holistic service.
- Can act as Subject Matter Experts for you for audits and regulatory inspections.