Our integrated and multi-functional team methodology has proved to be able create a full range of process engineering design solutions that both focus on the client’s objectives while exceeding regulatory expectations.
Our designs are based exclusively on the client’s end use requirements are rather than trying to impose standard designs that fail to perform. We are proud to be able to innovate rather than emulate.
Through our partner companies we can also offer full build and install to provide you with a complete turnkey solution.
Our process engineering services also include:
- URS development
- Equipment specification
- Utility specification & sizing
- CIP system design
- Process and scale up definition, specification and assessments
- Criticality assessments
- Technical bid analysis and vendor selection
- Single use and stainless-steel systems
- Process and Utility modelling
- PDF and P&ID creation and development
- Project management services
- Commissioning and validation
Request a Callback…
Why choose Blue Hatch for Engineering Design?
- Over 40 years’ experience within pharmaceuticals and process engineering.
- Concept studies, FEED through to detailed design – a one stop shop.
- Simple items to complete turnkey integrated projects.
- Our engineering, validation and technical experts work together to provide you with a holistic service.
- Can act as an independent consultancy or as additional resource to your own teams.
- Fully conversant with EU & FDA regulations.
- Can act as Subject Matter Experts for you for audits and regulatory inspections.